4of 4
  • 2 messages
  • May 16, 2020 11:53
May 16, 2020 11:53

Dear people,

I'm stuck with the options to withdraw an approved but not yet active lot. Due to a click error, a copied active lot has been offered twice. The expert concerned did not see that it was a double offer and approved the new lot.

According to the help function of the website, I have to contact the expert to withdraw a scheduled lot;

https://www.catawiki.nl/help/i-want-to-withdraw-my-lot/my-lot-has-been-approved-for-auction-but-it-is-no-longer -available-can-i-withdraw-it

This is what it says literally:

"My lot has been approved, but it is no longer available. I want to withdraw it.

If a lot you offer is no longer available, it can still be withdrawn as long as it is not included in an auction. Please contact the expert for this.

"

However, I can no longer contact the expert once a lot has been approved as can be read on this other page:

https://www.catawiki.nl/help/lot-status-and-auction-planning/how-do-i-contact-the-expert

"

How do I contact the expert?

If you want to send a message to the expert, you can do so during the last step of submitting the lot, called 'Preview'. At this step, you will see the text 'Send a message to the expert (optional)' in blue on the right side of your screen. You can click this to ask the expert questions about your lot.

Note: The expert message is not a chat box and you may not get an immediate answer. You can see the expert's answer on the lots offered page, as well as in an email that you will receive as soon as you get a reply. Please note that the messaging system will no longer be available after the lot has been approved.

"

I also cannot revoke the lot or approach the expert in any other way. This is lot 37174189. Can anyone explain the correct way to withdraw this lot before bidding on it?

Thank you in advance!

Message has been translated from Dutch
Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • May 16, 2020 11:58
added
prices
info pages
reviews

Have a look here ...

Show original message
  • 2 messages
  • May 16, 2020 12:18
May 16, 2020 12:18

Dear Arco, your link points to a page that points to the exact same information that I have already mentioned above. the usefulness of your message escapes me.

Show original message
  • Catalogue manager
  • 8,580 messages
  • May 16, 2020 12:27
added
prices
info pages
reviews

If you do what it says there, you will eventually arrive at a phone number. Just call.

Have you read an article and have not received an answer to your question? Then you can of course still contact us; we are happy to help you. You can contact us by clicking on the "I still need help" button. You will see this button at the bottom of the article.

Show original message
4of 4
This topic is locked